§ 1 Information on the Processing of Personal Data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal on our website. Personal data is all information that relates to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses and user behavior. (2) Responsible for the data processing on this webpage, in terms of Art. 4 para 7 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is MYCRO.JOBS GmbH, Wienburgstr. 207, 48159 Münster, E-Mail [email protected] (Further information within the imprint). (3) When you contact us via e-mail, the data you have provided (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be used by us to answer your questions. The data processed in that context is deleted after the storage is no longer necessary. We limit the use of your data if there is a legal retention period. (4) If we work together with commissioned providers in order to provide functions of our web offer or if we want to use your data for advertising purposes, you are below in detail informed about that in the section of each activity. We also specify the defined criteria for storage periods.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) Regarding the processing of personal data you have the following rights:
– Right of access,
– Right to rectification or right to erasure,
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to object,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to contact a data protection supervisory authority regarding the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Processing of personal data while visiting our webpage
(1) If you use this website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not otherwise provide us with information or do not register an account, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data which are technical necessary in order to show you our website and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para 1 sentence 1 f) GDPR):
– Date and time of your request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the previously mentioned data, we set cookies on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in connection with your browser. These text files transmit information to us. Cookies cannot enable programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to provide the web offer as a whole in a more user-friendly and effective way.
(3) Usage of Cookies:
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, their scope and functionality are explained below:
– Transient Cookies (see b)
– Persistent Cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called Session-IDs, with which different requests of your browser of the common assign session are connected. This allows your computer to be recognized if you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies in your browser's security settings at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you usually have to provide other personal data, which we use to provide the respective services and for which the aforementioned data processing principles are applicable. (2) In some cases we use external service providers to process your data. Those have been carefully selected, commissioned by us, are bound to our instructions and are regularly checked. (3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties if promotions, lotteries, contracts or similar services from us are offered together with our partners. More information is available when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer. (4) If our service providers or partners have their registered office in a country outside the European Economic Areas (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of these circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Newsletter
(1) With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we will send you information about our MYCRO.jobs project, products and services and especially about the upcoming initial coin offering and the Mycro application. The above mentioned information is available in the declaration of consent.
(2) For the subscription to our newsletter we use the so-called double-opt-in-procedure. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the provided e-mail address, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not receive the conformation for your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store the IP-addresses you use in each case and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the processing activity is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to resolve a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. After your confirmation we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 a) GDPR.
(4) You can withdraw your consent to receiving the newsletter and unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. You can withdraw you consent by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, by sending an e-mail to [email protected] or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
§ 6 Objection or revocation to the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such a revocation influences the legitimacy of the processing of your personal data after you have submitted it to us.
(2) Insofar as we process your personal data on the basis of overweighting interests, you can submit an objection against the processing. This is the case, in particular, if the processing is not necessary for the performance of a contract that we concluded with you, which is described by us within the description of each functions. If such an objection is exercised, we ask you to please explain the reasons for which we should not collect your personal data as carried out. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either stop or adapt the processing of your data or inform you about our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we can continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact details: MYCRO.JOBS GmbH, Wienburgstr. 207, 48159 Münster, Germany, [email protected].